Haryana board exam 2023: Registration extended
– PC : My Result Plus
Haryana Board Exams 2023: The Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH) has extended the registration date to apply for Haryana Board exams 2023. The students of Class 10 and Class 12 will be able to register for the exams till November 28, 2022.
The link to apply for the board exams is available at bseh.org.in.
Haryana Board Exams 2023: Details
The Haryana board shall confirm the board exams for the students of Class 10 and Class 12 in March 2023. The papers shall take place in the offline (pen-paper) mode.
Haryana Board Exams 2023: Application Fee
Class 10 students will be required to pay an amount of Rs 850 to register for the exam. Meanwhile, they shall be required to pay a late fee amount of Rs 1150 till December 5 and Rs 1850 till December 12, 2022.
Intermediate students will be charged Rs 1050 as the application fees, while they must pay Rs 1350 as the late fees till December 5, 2022 and Rs 2050 as the late fee till December 12, 2022.
Haryana Board Exams 2023: Steps to Register for Exam
Students of Class 10 and Class 12 must abide by the stepwise procedure mentioned below in order to register for the exam successfully.
- Log on to the official website of BSEH at bseh.org.in.
- Click on the relevant link to register for the exam.
- Register on the website and login through your generated credentials.
- Proceed to fill the application form and make payment of application fee.
- Submit all the details. Download the confirmation page.
- Print its hard copy for future references.
Link to official website: bseh.org.in