GAT-B/ BET 2023 application form submission date extended; Details here
Interested candidates can apply online on the official website- dbt.nta.ac.in till April 5
- GAT-B/ BET 2023 application correction window will be opened on April 8.
- GAT-B/ BET 2023 application correction form will be available till April 9.
- GAT-B/ BET 2023 will be held on April 23.
New Delhi: The National Testing Agency has extended the application submission date of Graduate Aptitude Test- Biotechnology (GAT-B)/ Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET). The (GAT-B)/ BET application was earlier scheduled to be closed on March 31, but it has now been extended till April 5. “This is being done keeping in view of a large number of requests received for the same,” read the NTA notification. Interested candidates can apply online on the official website- dbt.nta.ac.in.
GAT-B/ BET 2023 application correction window will be opened on April 8. “Corrections in the particulars in the Online Application Form shall be accepted and submission of additional fee (depending on the changes made in the form) upto 11:50 pm on April 9,” it added. ALSO READ | GATE Result 2023: Suban Kumar Mishra tops in Civil Engineering; Check merit list
GAT-B/ BET 2023: How to edit application form at dbt.nta.ac.in
- Visit the official website- dbt.nta.ac.in
- Click on GAT-B/ BET 2023 application correction window
- Enter GAT-B/ BET 2023 application number, password
- Make necessary corrections in GAT-B/ BET 2023 application form
- Once done, click on submit
- Download it, and take a print out for further reference.
GAT-B/ BET 2023 will be held on April 23, the duration of the exam is 180 minutes. The exam will be held in both the shifts; morning session from 9 am to 12 pm and afternoon session from 3 pm to 6 pm.
GAT-B is held for admission to Department of Biotechnology supported Post Graduate Programme in Biotechnology while BET for Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF).
The candidates are advised to keep visiting the NTA website(s) – dbt.nta.ac.in / nta.ac.in for latest updates. For any queries or /clarifications, candidates can call NTA Help Desk at 011 4075 9000 or write to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org, it added.