CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2022: Objection Window Closes Today
– PC : My Result Plus
CSIR NET Answer Key 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to shut down the objection window for CSIR NET Answer Key 2022 today on October 3. Candidates who had appeared in the CSIR NET 2022 exam can proceed to submit their objections as soon as possible by today. The objection window will close at 11:50 pm today on October 3.
The link to submit objections is active at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
CSIR NET Answer Key 2022: What After Objection Window Closure?
After the objection window against the CSIR NET provisional answer key 2022 closes today, the exam conducting body will review all the objections raised by the candidates. Post this, the provisional answer key will be revised and the final answer key shall be released later. On the basis of the final answer key, the results for the CSIR UGC NET 2022 exam shall be prepared.
Candidates must note that they shall not be notified of the acceptance or non-acceptance of the objections submitted by them.
CSIR NET Answer Key 2022: Steps to Raise Objections
Candidates must take note of the detailed instructions provided below in order to download the answer key and raise challenges.
- Visit the official website of CSIR NET at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link that says ‘Display question paper and Answer key challenge’, under the candidates’ activity section available on the website homepage.
- Log in to the candidate portal by providing your valid login credentials like application number and date of birth or password.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button. The answer key as well as the question paper will appear on the screen.
- Click on the option that reads ‘View answer key and challenge’. Now raise objections against the required questions and upload the documentary evidence.
- Make payment of application fee and submit the details.
Link to official website: csirnet.nta.nic.in